Adjustment of an Investment Registration Certificate (IRC)
Since 2018, procedures of adjusting an investment registration certificate for a foreign-invested enterprise are conducted in accordance with the Investment Law in 2014 and take effect on July 1, 2015. In case of having demands on adjusting contents on an IRC such as information of investors, enterprises, investment projects (purposes, scope, location, capital, duration, etc.), a foreign-invested company, after established in accordance with the laws of Vietnam, must implement procedures of adjusting an investment registration certificate and a business registration certificate.
Procedures to adjust an IRC are divided into several cases:
– Not require to grant investment policy decisions;
– Require to grant investment policy decisions;
– Require to have investment policy decisions of Provincial People’s Committee;
– Require to have investment policy decisions of Prime Minister;
– Require to have investment policy decisions of National Assembly.
Adjusting an IRC service provided by Siglaw
In the process of implementing this service, Siglaw will perform the following tasks:
– Advise on adjusted contents before adjusting an IRC;
– Advise on documents, information, and records that are necessary to adjust an IRC;
– Directly prepare documents and records to adjust an IRC;
– Directly represent investors in submitting records to adjust an IRC;
– Discuss with experts who handle files, to edit and supplement documents as the requirement of experts;
– Receive results of the adjusted documents and transfer them to customers;
– Advise on issues that need to done after adjusting an IRC.