Adjusting Investment Certificate
According to Investment law 2014, When Investor have demand for content changing, the investor will be doing adjusting investment certificate.
Process for adjusting investment certificate
Step 1: Preparing all documents needed.
Step 2: The representative of business giving up file in Department of Planning and Investment
Method: The business giving documents in reception desk, the expert will be check, If the document is regular papers, they will receive file and give a receipt.
Step 3: Basing on the date in the receipt, Business receive result in department of planning and investment
- Documents for investment certification.
- Text for adjusting investment certification
- Report on the implementation of the investment project to the time of requesting the adjustment of the investment project;
- Decision on the adjustment of investment projects of investors;
- A copy of the identity card, identity card or passport for an individual investor; a copy of the establishment certificate or other equivalent document certifying the legal status of the investor being an organization;
- Proposed investment projects include the following contents: investor implementing the project, investment objectives, investment scale, investment capital and capital mobilization plan, location, time limit and progress private, labor demand, proposal for investment incentive, impact assessment, socio-economic efficiency of the project;
- A copy of one of the following documents: financial statement of 2 latest years of the investor; Commitment to financial support of parent company; Commitment to financial support of the financial institution; guarantee the financial capacity of investors; documents explaining the financial capacity of investors;
- Proposals for land use; In case the project does not request the State to allocate or lease land or to permit the change of land use purpose, a copy of the lease agreement or other documents confirming the right of use of the land shall be submitted. current investment projects;
- Explanation on the use of technology for projects specified at Point b, Clause 1, Article 32 of the Investment Law of 2014, covering the following contents: name of technology, origin of technology, diagram of technological process; Main technical parameters, use status of machinery, equipment and main technological lines;
- Modifications to the Investment Certificate under the Investment Law 2014
- Adjustment of investment registration certificates for investment projects not subject to investment policy
- Modification of investment registration certificates for investment projects falling under the deciding competence of investment decisions of provincial-level People’s Committees
- Adjustment of investment registration certificates for investment projects falling under the competence of the Prime Minister to decide on investment undertakings
- To adjust investment policy decisions for investment projects not subject to the issuance of investment registration certificates
- Adjustment of investment projects in case of division, separation, consolidation, merger or transformation of economic organizations
- Adjustment of investment projects according to judgments or decisions of courts or arbitration
- Amended Investment Certificate Service provided by SIGLAW:
- In the process of implementing the Investment Advisory service for clients, SIGLAW will perform the following tasks:
- Consulting the adjustment contents before proceeding the procedures for modifying the investment certificate;
- Consult documents, information, documents to prepare for the adjustment of investment certificates;
- Directly prepare the amended investment certificate;
- Directly submit the amended Investment Certificate on behalf of the investor;
- Talk to the specialist to process the dossier, modify and supplement the dossier at the request of the specialist;
- Receive the results of adjustment documents and transfer them to customers;
- Advice on what to do after adjusting the investment certificate;